Thursday, July 17, 2014

The penultimate day: Crunch Time!

I was sound asleep when the power went out last night. When it came on at 4:15, I was jolted awake and could not go back to sleep. I have been trying to formulate the framework for my final project in my sleep I think, since I woke up as tired as when I went to bed.

Improvisation group was at a low ebb energy-wise this morning, but the gift of an extra half hour before lunch gave me a chance to return to the Power Point presentation. I had the learning ecology presentation idea set in my head, but was in panic mode about how to get Power Point to function in the way I had in mind.  Fellow cohort members to the rescue!  Content  is loaded, and uploaded, and now all that is left is a couple summary reflections. 

I am beginning to feel some sense of satisfaction with each assignment completed. I will miss the people who have put up with me in this journey.  I am really looking forward to managing my time differently, with fewer urgent deadlines and more time to explore the roads not taken......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home